Welcome to the Ai New York City Community Blog!

Keeping you informed about events and people in the Ai New York City Community.

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Career Services Scores a Coup!



Career Services Advisor Donna Holder has achieved a tremendous feat for our school. During the Spring quarter, she placed three students in internships at mcgarrybowen Advertising Agency.

The success and prestige of this agency cannot be overstated. Here is just a sample of their client list: JP Morgan Chase, Newscorp, Kraft, Marriott, Verizon, Reebok, Disney, Pfizer....and so many more of that caliber.

The three students with internships are Erik Meier, Kenneth Mercado and Adrianna Hazel.

Here is an email from Erik Meier showing our school achieving its mission of helping students enter the creative fields of their choice:

"Hey, Donna. I just wanted to say thank you so much for helping me with the internship opportunity with mcgarrybowen. It's been an awesome experience so far, and I'm learning more about the advertising/marketing field than I thought I would. ......they decided to keep me on as an employee once my intern contract is up. I'll be working part time while I finish at Ai, and then full time after graduation. I have you to thank for helping me in the right direction."

No comments:

Post a Comment